Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Liebster Award: Nominations

This whole Liebster Blog Award thing has been a lot of fun. I have enjoyed researching what it means, answering Laura's questions, listing fun facts about us, and now thinking of questions to ask the blogs that we are going to nominate.

Our Nominees
  1. Flowers of the Field
  2. Home is Wherever I'm with You
  3. Two Peeps & a Pooch
  4. Em-Provising
  5. P.S. It's Handmade
  6. The Ragamuffin Diaries
  7. Veritas
  8. Home on the Erie Canal
A lot of the nominees are graduates and/or current students at our alma mater NWC. Some are friends of mine that simply write about their lives & adventures and I find their lives interesting. Some are about craft making. Some are blogs that I have happened upon during my blog huntings. I want to applaud these ladies for their insight, their craftiness, their encouragements, their friendship, their adventures, their spirit, and their blogs. I really do enjoy reading them. Keep 'em coming!

There are many more that I wish I could nominate. Sorry if I did not nominate you. Please do not feel bad. Many you have too many followers? Maybe you were already nominated? Maybe I haven't gotten the chance to read your blog? If you would like me to read yours, please send me comment, an email, something so I can get to know you.

Rules for the nominees:
  1. List 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
  3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
  4. Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
  5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
  6. Thank the lovely blogger who nominated you and link back to their page.
  7. Also feel free to add a "Liebster Blog" button on your sidebar to keep that recognition going!
Questions for our Nominees
  1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
  2. If you could have nominated ONE movie for a best movie in the world award, what would it be?
  3. Why do you blog?
  4. What book would you recommend I read next?
  5. Describe your morning routine.
  6. What is your favorite quote?
  7. Do you have any music recommendations?
  8. Where has been your favorite place to travel?
  9. What sorts of things do you pin on Pinterest?
  10. Do you prefer to buy ground coffee or whole coffee beans?
  11. What is your most views or favorite blog post from you blog?

1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share